Here we go again…
The hurricane of confusion and rage
had begun.
Again.
I can’t even remember the last time I looked at you and thought of you as a person.
You turned into an evil villain;
a heaping pile of hypocrisy with a side of backstabbing.
Your manipulations and the act of playing victim went on and on,
a boring symphony of lies and deceit.
You blamed me for caring, you blamed me for not.
and your plan worked.
Friends will take sides, and saying that things will change is a soft pillow of what the grim reality really is.
Thanks to you.
My white hot anger will soon turn to gratitude though,
for now I finally know what a true friend is.
Not
you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yeah! you tell em!
this is really good though!
it's very emotion filled and it does a good job of showing, NOT telling :)
yayay :)
Post a Comment