It shouldn't matter when, right?
I said what I needed to say
Finally.
I told you how I felt
how things could be different now
I told you.
Isn't that what you wanted?
I finally opened up to you.
Let my feelings show
Like you've begged me to do so many times
So, I did it.
I said it.
I showed you.
Nothing?
That's all I get?
But I finally said it!
It shouldn't matter when, right?
Well, sorry it took so long.
You know how bad I am at that.
Closure?
Yeah, okay.
I haven't said anything to you in 6 months
I mean, there's nothing left for me to say.
But
if you ever need to say anything to me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ooohh nik nak.
patty wack.
give your dog a bone.
anyways,
this is some powerful stuff.
good work :)
Post a Comment