Monday, October 13, 2008

1st version of "a time my world changed"

Here we go again…

The downward spiral of confusion and rage
had begun.
The only difference is this will be the last time.
I put up with you for too long.
I cannot stand the person you have become.
Your manipulations and the act of playing victim went on and on,
a boring symphony of lies and deceit.
You blamed me,
and it worked.
Friends will take sides, and my world as I know it will turn upside down.
Thanks to you.
It will take a while, but things will be okay again.
Thanks to you, I now know what true friends are.

3 comments:

Miz Chocolateholic said...

I'm sure a lot of people can relate to your poem. Good emotion and description.

c_sarge said...

good description
i feel like i was there...

Little Miss Diabetic said...

good job its very relatable which is nice